nGUVU is great people, great customers, and great technology. If you want to expand your career and live the excitement of a dynamic tech start-up, this is the place! We are fun and informal, but focused on results. We care about our customers and we care about our team.
Customer Success Coordinator
nGUVU - Montréal, QC
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing contact center performance and operational expertise to our customers. This leader will be a member of our Customer Success team and will act as a contact center expert to help our customers implement and maximize the adoption of our software. The candidate will have relationship management and project implementation responsibilities. The candidate will also participate in defining our solution’s roadmap by representing the voice of the customer.
In summary, this leader will bring excellence and consistency to our customer success practices as the go-to expert for implementation, contact center performance, and operational knowledge and credibility.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Significant background and experience in contact center operational best practices in customer care, sales, retention and technical support environments having managed and led large or multi-site contact center operations including direct experience with: organizational design, contact center operating models, quality assurance, CSAT & VOC, contact center reporting and analytics, telephony, IVR, CTI, digital recording, WFM, multi-site and omni-channel operations including digital self-service (non-agent) content and strategy development.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time. Knowledge of project management.
- Key skills include: project planning, risk management, outcome-focused execution, etc.
- Results-oriented; passionate about achieving strategic goals in established time-frames.
- Strong bilingual written and spoken communication skills with ability to articulate industry and business concepts to customers.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to earn the confidence of others through open communication and respectful behavior.
- Extensive knowledge of contact center metrics, their definition, and impacts.
- Experience in managing reporting requirements and requests.
- Ability to determine when and how to modify and re-set plans based on newly gained information; ability to iterate through options and set a revised course.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must have; 3-to-5 years in contact center with a mix of experience as a leader in operations, performance, workforce management, project management, and/or reporting team.
Contact center: 3-5 years
Send us your C.V.
nGUVU is always looking for new talent. Send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form available below.