nGUVU is great people, great customers, and great technology. If you want to expand your career and live the excitement of a dynamic tech start-up, this is the place! We are fun and informal, but focused on results. We care about our customers and we care about our team.
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
nGUVU - Montréal, QC
The Junior Project Manager will manage the different stages of projects and intervene from their designs to their deliveries, in order to ensure adherence to the Company’s expectations. The Junior Project Manager will support all aspects of the assigned projects, including but not limited to defining roles and responsibilities, kick offs, project scopes, work orders, timelines, internal & external communication, documentation, and archiving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for on-time delivery and complete project management from entry to delivery
- Create project scope, timeline, detailed work plan to identify roles and responsibilities to successfully complete the project
- Participate in meetings throughout different stages of the project
- Establish, follow-up and ensure that all timelines (internal and external) are respected and processes are adhered to
- Provide project status and provide feedback to project and leadership teams
- Propose process improvements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and various departments
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or in a related field
- A university or college degree, an asset
- Working toward PMP certification, an asset
- Adaptability to listen, analyze, and convey new solutions to drive project performance and client satisfaction results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Who YOU are:
You are a STAR employee, ready for the Start-up life, its challenges and want to be part of a fantastic success story.
What will We provide for you?
We will provide a great work environment in our downtown Montreal offices.
A competitive yearly salary with possibilities for bonuses based on the company’s results.
Send us your C.V.
nGUVU is always looking for new talent. Send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form available below.