nGUVU is great people, great customers, and great technology. If you want to expand your career and live the excitement of a dynamic tech start-up, this is the place! We are fun and informal, but focused on results. We care about our customers and we care about our team.
Lead Generation / Marketing Coordinator
nGUVU - Montréal, QC
Our solution brings a lot of value to our potential customers, therefore your role is to implement marketing initiatives to generate leads, generate leads and generate leads!
You are responsible to fill and manage our leads funnel in order to keep our Account managers busy as they take over and manage the sales cycle. You will own your marketing stats, know exactly the initiatives that generate the most leads and know where you need to improve things.
The nguvu.com website is yours to manage. You can integrate or interoperate with different apps to optimize our success and ensure that our company is attractive to our potential customers.
You will participate in the branding and design of the company. You are also responsible for content generation as well as manage our social media platforms to attract, engage and educate our customers.
You will create and launch marketing campaigns to instigate our potential customers to take action and connect with nGUVU, book a demo, meet with our executive team and ultimately become a customer.
We expect you to always be in control of your different actions and initiatives and be ready to discuss your results at any moment
- Expert computer skills, including MS Office, Publisher, Powerpoint and applications (Web Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook advertising etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or an analytical field
- Experience with Desktop Publishing and/or other marketing graphic design systems
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop & Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Contact centers is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (95% of the work is in English)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to do the job
- Capable of meeting stringent deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices for online and offline marketing tracking
- Strong analytical skills (love working in Excel/Google Sheets)
- Experience establishing a full-funnel marketing reporting system
- Passion for efficiency & data-driven approach
- Well-versed with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Who YOU are:
You are a STAR employee, ready for the Start-up life, its challenges and want to be part of a fantastic success story.
What will We provide for you?
We will provide a great work environment in our downtown Montreal offices.
A competitive yearly salary with possibilities for bonuses based on the company’s results.
Send us your C.V.
nGUVU is always looking for new talent. Send your C.V. to email@example.com, or use the contact form available below.